Tooth in Boots located in Richmond, Texas
We offer a variety of services that provide comprehensive, preventative, and educational oral health care from infancy through the teenage years.
We invite you to come back to the treatment room with your child for routine dental visits. During the initial and routine check-up appointments, this will give Dr. Eddie and his staff the opportunity to discuss any dental findings and necessary treatment directly with you.
- Routine cleanings and fluoride treatments
- Periodic examinations to monitor the eruption of the teeth and discuss any orthodontic treatment needs, evaluate the health of the gums and soft tissues, and check for the presence of tooth decay
Sealants- Placement of a protective coating that can be bonded on the deep grooves and chewing surfaces of the teeth to help make them easier to keep clean and help reduce risk for tooth decay
- Placement of fillings or crowns as needed to restore teeth affected by tooth decay or dental trauma.
- Removal of primary teeth if needed to help the permanent teeth come in properly or if necessary due to dental trauma or infection
- Placed to hold room for an unerupted permanent tooth in situations where a primary tooth is lost early
To help your child feel more comfortable during any necessary dental procedures, depending on your child’s age, medical history, extent of treatment needed, and anxiety level, one of the following treatment options may be discussed with you:
- Nitrous oxide (sometimes referred to as “laughing gas”)
- Oral conscious sedation medication
- Treatment under general anesthesia
Tooth in boots
Get In Touch
Location: 22377 Bellaire Blvd. Ste 200 Richmond, TX, 77407
Telephone: (832) 280-7545
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm